Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joshwalden2000
    • Dec 2003

AC3 Audio Prob!!

I have recently, after a lot of hassle, managed to convert AVI to DVD!!!!, I use TMPEnc to convert the video.... this is fine!!, i use virtual dub to join 2 part AVIs together and VirtualDubMob to extract the AC3 from the AVI, IFOEdit to Author the DVD and Nero to burn the DVDs!!! Everything Works fine if i do all this on an AVI that is in 1 piece!, if i do all this on a film that is in two pieces the DVD works fine when i play it but the audio goes off where the second part of the film would have started... if you know what i mean!!! The Video is fine, its just the audio that decides to go off, even though when i try playing the extracted AC3 files they have all the audio from the film in them???? I have tried extracting the AC3 from boths parts of the AVI before joining them together and putting the two AC3 files into IFOEdit but this doesn't work either!!!!!!! WTF am i doing wrong????

Thanks
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

Instead of joining the two .AVIs, author them as two separate, sequential TITLES on the same DVD...

Comment

• joshwalden2000
      • Dec 2003

Cheers m8!, i'll give it a try.... how do you go about putting 2 parts as one DVD though?????????

Comment

Working...