X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VWonnacott
    • Dec 2003

TMPgenc DVD Author - Low Audio

Hi

Further to my previous post, I have been trying to make movie from a disc that I have copied on a home DVD Recorder, transfer this to my pc, and add chapter selections, and a custom background with audio.

All seems to be working fine following advise from earlier posts.

Once the disc is recorded from the hom systems, I am using TMPGenc to set the chapeter selections, and using another program to merge a jpg and mp3 into an MPEG background and all seems to work fine.

My problem however is once this is written back to a disc and played, the audio level is very low (AC3), is there any way in TMPGenc or another program that allows me to adjust the audio level. I note there is a selection to "re-encode" audio, however when trying to select it states that is unable to do this for AC3.

Any help appreciated.

Vincent
  • sfheath
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Sep 2003

VirtualDubMod among others should answer your problem. This might seem a bit daunting but shouldn't be.
    Open your mpeg in VDub, under 'Video' select 'Direct Stream copy'.
    Under 'Streams' select 'stream list'. Right-click on your audio stream and select 'full processing mode'. Right-click again and select 'volume'. Adjust to taste and 'Save as' file to a new name.
    Let us know how you fare?
    This isn't a learning curve ... this is b****y mountaineering!

Comment

• VWonnacott
      • Dec 2003

Low Audio

Sorry I have led you astray.

The volume on the MPEG (the merged wallpaper and mp3 chapter background) is actually fine its the film itself - the audio of the VOB files that is too low.

Vincent

Comment

Working...