Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • neoiv
    • Jan 2005

No disk: E drive not ready

I have just started copying dvd's and I was trying to do The Forgotten and a message popped up saying I didn't have a disk in the drive. I tried other movies and they worked, but not this one. I tried another decrypter but to no avail. I rebooted the lab top and tried again, no good. Is there something I am doing wrong or does Blockbuster have something on this so I can't copy it? I'm sorry that I am so new to this. Otherwise I am enjoying renting/burning/and increasing my library. Thanks for any feedback.
  • TRI0N
    Digital Video Technician
    Digital Video Technician
    • Dec 2004

Go here...

Cheers!

TRI0N

Comment

• neoiv
      • Jan 2005

Thanks, just downloaded it, will try next. )

Comment

• neoiv
        • Jan 2005

Well I tried it, downloaded it and rebooted the computer, it still isn't reading the movie on it's own. I've tried opening the program and still nothing. Any tips? Thanks.

Comment

• jmet
          Super Moderator
          • Nov 2002

"Is there something I am doing wrong or does Blockbuster have something on this so I can't copy it? I'm sorry that I am so new to this. Otherwise I am enjoying renting/burning/and increasing my library. "

You are breaking the rules of this forum (and the law I might add), by asking "us" for assistance in backing up a movie that you do not own.

***Moderators, please delete this thread.***

Comment

• neoiv
            • Jan 2005

I apologize and will think more thoroughly when I ask a question. Thanks.

Comment

Working...