Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sorchin
    • Mar 2005

Question about ANYDVD

I have the trial version of the newest anydvd. I know it somehow works in the background, but exactly how? If I use it with dvdshrink, will I be able to copy forgotten?
    Note: I tried to use dvddecrypter for the first time to copy "panic room" but it failed. Don't know why. So I'm trying to use some other decription software combos.
    Hopefully I just made sense
  • cynthia
    Super Moderatress
    • Jan 2004

What region code do you have on your The Forgotten?

Comment

• DVD_Burner_911
      • Mar 2005

ANY DVD

You will eventually have to get the full version of Any DVD if you want to continue using it because the trial runs out in 30 days. I run it in my background, what it does is decrypt the movie whenever you put it into the computer, whether you are going to back it up or not.
      I run Any DVD along with DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter. The reason for that is some movies DVD Shrink cannot back-up (Forgotten). What I did to get around that is instead of clicking on open DVD with DVD Shrink and analyzing it that way, I went to open file. I went to the drive that Forgotten was on, opened it, opened the audio file and began to download.
      That's it, I don't remember exactly but I think I did the same for The Grudge and Resident Evil 2. Everbody had problems with these movies, I can't imagine why.
      Any DVD is worth buying the full version.

Comment

Working...