X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YiannisF
    • Mar 2005

View files on DVD

Hi!

I am using CloneDVD v3.0.2.5 to backup a DVD. The thing is that I would like to exclude some titles from the DVD that I don't need, so that I can get a better quality on the ones that I actually want to keep. The problem is that I can't decide which files I should exclude as I can't tell which title corresponds to which video. Is there a way to browse a dvd by its contents and preview them one by one?
  • jmet
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2002

Not familiar with CloneDVD, maybe someone else can help you but, DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter are predominately what the members of this forum use.

Both a freeware, and do a superb job! I suggest you try it.

Comment

• ormonde
      Digital Video Explorer
      • Dec 2003

"The thing is that I would like to exclude some titles from the DVD that I don't need"

Use "VOB Blanker" (Freeware) to blank out the particular titles you desire prior to using CloneDVD.

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

"Is there a way to browse a dvd by its contents and preview them one by one?"

You can accomplish this by using DVDShrink (and probably the same in NERO Recode) in "Re-author" mode, or DVD95Copy (by left-clicking under the "As" column) to preview each TITLE's contents...
        Last edited by setarip; 29 Mar 2005, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Working...