EasyDivx Advanced settings???Divx on Xbox.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tornados123
    • Nov 2002

EasyDivx Advanced settings???Divx on Xbox.

As a newcomer have been very impressed with the automation of DVD to Divx with EasyDivx V0.82.
    However it produces divx files of @700mb when it has predicted @1100mb. I would prefer larger, better quality files. I have been putting say 5 films on a DVD in Divx format and watching them on the Xbox so would be happy with file sizes of approx 1 Gig. I am assuming that that would allow for lesser cpmpression and better quality.
    Can anyone suggest how I can change any settings to improve the quality (easydivx uses the installed Divx 5.02 but it does not allow this to be configured?).
    Please dont suggest the manual route using 10 different programs as I am clearly not as clever as most of you forum members!!!

Thanks in advance.

PS If there is an "automated front end" that you believe is better please let me know for encoding VOB files to divx.
  • Enchanter
    Old member
    • Feb 2002

Give GordianKnot a try. A guide for it is available right on this section.

"Please dont suggest the manual route using 10 different programs as I am clearly not as clever as most of you forum members!!!"

GordianKnot automates this all for you.

Comment

• tornados123
      • Nov 2002

Thanks for the info

I have just tried gordian knot while carefully following the tutorial.
      The results were appalling!! I ended up with file less than 300meg of terrible quality (2 hr film). It was calculated at over 1 gig.

Where am i going wrong!! I kno its me rather than the soft.

All advice appreciated.

Comment

Working...