X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tiger__Style
    • Apr 2003

Red subtitles? What the f**k!?

Hi

I've got a bit of a problem with my subtitles.
    This has happened to the last 2 movies i encoded:

Behind the subtitles, there's a green rectangular "box", and the subtitles themselves, are red. It's not a pretty sight.

I think i'm doing what i'm supposed to to: I open vobsub through G-Knot, open the ifo, and select where i want the idx and sub file saved. In the list that pops up, i select all other languages but my own (norwegian), and transfer them to the left side box, since i don't want to rip them. When the sub is ripped, i choose the 04 -norwegian entry in the list (all others say not detected).

When i've ripped other movies, the 4 custom colors boxes are from left to right: Black (checked transparent), light grey, darker grey and black; but since i never use custom colors i thought that it didn't matter what colors they were. In the last 2 movies, i think the colors have been red, green and 2 other colors.

I suppose i can use custom colors to fix this, but how?
    I just want white subtitles, and no background color for them.
    Which of the boxes should i have white, and what do i do with the other boxes?

And one final question: Is it better to use the smooth image option, or leave it alone?

Thanks in advance
Working...