no audio in video when going to divx from a dvd rip using dvddecrypter......

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • puppetj
    • May 2003

no audio in video when going to divx from a dvd rip using dvddecrypter......

i get no audio in video when divx from a dvd rip using dvddecrypter....it usally happens with dual layered dvds that have fullscreen and widescreen video on the same dvd... i know what i am doing when i rip dvds but for some reaseon i have trouble with this kind it seems.....if i leave all the audio checked then when i get it to divx i get no audio but the comitery (when they talk about the film during it....but it i take that out and leave the rest of the audio in (i always take out the subs or non english audio it plays the audio right/fine in the vobs, but no audio in the divx converison... please help me...thanks!

• UncasMS
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2001

extract the COMPLETE vobs to your harddrive and use a decent routine to extract the audio streams (dvd2avi)

Comment

• puppetj
      • May 2003

yeah forgot......

i use vidomi to encode to divx....and that how i want it...i want a way to do it in dvddecrypter to vidomi...i mean it works fine for every thing else.... thanks for helping thought.....

Comment

Working...