FlaskMpeg encoding and playback problem, plz help!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kanf
    • Feb 2002

FlaskMpeg encoding and playback problem, plz help!

I have FlaskMpeg 0.6 with Divx 4.12. Recently I've converted 3 movies into AVI format, but when trying to play them with media player it causes an illegal operation with the message "MPLAYER2 caused a divide error in module QUARTZ.DLL" I use 2-pass to encode. Also whenever I close FlaskMpeg it always show an illegal operation. Please help. Thank you very much.
  • mhs
    • Feb 2002

I would like to know if you are experiencing the same problem that mine.
    What about to play your file with THE PLAYA? it is one of the best player for DivX and it is free.

Comment

• kanf
      • Feb 2002

I tried PLAYA, it locks up. It works with other ones that also work with media player. By the way I use Win98SE, Celeron 850 overclocked to 1Ghz, 256RAM, 60GB HD. By the way during encoding I would pause it so I can use the computer. Would pausing it cause the problem? Everyone please help, thank you very much.

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

"By the way during encoding I would pause it so I can use the computer. Would pausing it cause the problem?"

That has always been an inherent danger with Flask (all versions). There's no need to pause Flask in order to use your computer. Simply minimize Flask and go on with your other business - that's what multitasking is all about ;>}

Comment

Working...