X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Arvidor
    • Jun 2004

Non fluent Movie with GK

Hello everybody,

I have a huge problem with GK, no matter if I encode with DivX5.1 or XviD1.01...

The problem is easy to explain: the movie is not entirely moving fluent. You barely see it but you see a difference to my previous movies.

What did I do? Well, I upgraded to the newest stable version of GK (0.2.8.8).

After experiencing that problem I literally tried everything. I reinstalled Xvid, Divx, Ac3Filters, ffdshow, GK...

The weirdest thing is that I don't have the problem with AutoGK.

I read somewhere that it might has to do something with the overload of my CPU, but why didn't I experience that with the older GK (Which now gives my the same probs as the newer version btw.)??? And how do I correct that???

Any Ideas...
    THX a lot
    Arvidor
  • Arvidor
    • Jun 2004

I think I found a solution by myself in the GK forum
    HERE
    jerky playback of my own rips only
    this happen with the movies i rip only so, the only thing i can think of is that they somehow is encoded with jerks.
    this have to be the case since it is like this on all of my
    computers. it even jerks before i add audio to the rip.
    im using latest gknot and divx5.11 or xvid1.0, and result is the same. does anyone have a clue what it can be
    thx
    I could guess that you've got Force FILM turned on in DVD2AVI for PAL content ... but that is just a guess.
    I think that will solve my problem since I also had 'force film' turned on. I'll report if that worked for me.

EDIT:YEAH!!! That worked. If life could be that easy...
    Last edited by Arvidor; 26 Jun 2004, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Working...