• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Erci
    Digital Video Enthusiast
    Digital Video Enthusiast
    • Nov 2001

Dvd2avi

I would like to convert a DVD movie to divx without the use of flask because it gives you a bad quality. If I want that kind of quality I can use Easy divx and it's much easier. I doesn't mean do sound kinky=)

I've tried before to rip the movie with smart ripper, encode the sound with some program (don't remember the name) used a program to do a frameserver (I think it's called so). Used virtualdub to do want I want with the movie (crop etc) then somhow convert it to the real result with the audio....

Nickys Guide had a section with this before (I miss Nickys Guides)=(...
    I didn't save the file on hard drive only as a favourite=( so now I can't check the guide... Can I still find nickys guide on the internet anyware or can someone please help me out somehow

Plz //Erci
    DVD Backup Guide
  • madoka
    • Feb 2002

Have you tried reading the guides at www.doom9.net?

Comment

• ShortyMan
      • Feb 2002

This is my favorite when I was looking into some details about how everything is interlaced exactly. This is a good guide, but probably not the one yur lookin' fer. But at least you got the address now.

Comment

• Erci
        Digital Video Enthusiast
        Digital Video Enthusiast
        • Nov 2001

oki... thx I found what I was looking for at nickyguides but when I finished with the movie it closed directly after I opened it. The only thing I saw was how long it was=(
        I tried to open it in both globaldivx and windows media player with the same result....
        what can be the problem?
        plz help
        //Erci
        DVD Backup Guide

Comment

Working...