X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • antonymartin
    • Mar 2002

Help

Hello Everyone,

I was trying to convert some VCD format MPEGs into Divx avis. I did this once with Flask MPEG and I had no probs whatsover. But now when I use the same settings and similar mpegs I get the sound out of synch and some crackling noises throughout the video. Someone please help me solve this problem as it is really frustrating and MPEGs take too much space

I use Flask 0.6 preview, Divx 4.12, Radium MP3 Codec on a Windows XP system. Like I said I got it right once with the same exact settings. Two weeks later its all screwed up.

Please Help. Thanks.
    Martin
  • Enchanter
    Old member
    • Feb 2002

I would recommend using Virtualdub to do your conversion, as the program is more versatile than Flask.

Now, onto your problem WITH FLASK, try making sure that the sound frequency is unchanged (44.1kHz -> 44.1 kHz and 48kHz -> 48kHz). Otherwise, try using Virtualdub and see how it goes.

Comment

• Ndb
      • Mar 2002

I always set Flask to convert 48 -> 44 and never get sync probs, am I supposed to get sync errors then

Then again I only use Flask for avi's and TMPGenc for mpeg's, as Nero 5.5.x nevre seems to like Mpeg's made with Flask.

Comment

• antonymartin
        • Mar 2002

For the sound I put same as input I didn't put any conversion thingy.

Anyway I will try it with Virtual Dub and post the result.

Later.
        Martin

Comment

Working...