Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deus
    • Nov 2001

Apple Sucks!!!!

I Recently got a new apple ibook. The cd drive did not stay closed nor the latch on the top work after a couple months. And now my charger does not work. The other things were covered unter warenty but the charger some how was not covered when I bought it. now I am forced to pay $65 for a new charger. I would buy a charger with the same wattage but Apple has made the size different from the norm so I have to buy from them. But I have to have my computer so I guess apple wins again, this time.
  • Mikez
    • Jan 2002

Totally agree.....

Apple has a system much more closed than microsoft.... If they would become large the problems would be much worse than we experience now...

Mike

Comment

• phoenixmgs
      • Dec 2001

Apple rules.

They make a great operating system that I've only seen freeze once and that was because me and my friends hooked up a digital video mixer to the computer using the firewire port. They also make top of the line software, iMovie is the best easy to use video editing software on the market.

I hate Windows and Microsoft. Can Microsoft actually make good software. Windows just sux there are so many glitches (windows ME is probably the worst thing u can have on a computer today). XP is better but still runs into problems when the computer comes back from sleep or is on for a long time. Also most of the microsoft office applications have many glitches.

I just bought a Vaio computer with XP but that was only because I didnt have enough money to get the iMac with the stuff I wanted. I would have needed at least $500 dollars more to get what I wanted. My next computer will be for sure an iMac.

Comment

• grif_mcrenolds
        • Jan 2002

I hate apple! The only format i've seen work on apple pcs is the stupid quicktime crap. Furthermore, qucktime is stupid because the the files are too big and the quailty looks worse than cinepak! It's time to start boycotting apple
        Solution for decent, free TV:
        http://www.waycross.org/

Comment

Working...