Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DanmanX
    • Nov 2001

Do not use igadget.com!

This was posted here before the board went dead! So I'll repost it for others to know!

Basically, I was screwed by igadget.com for almost a month now. I ordered a Toshiba 20'' TV from them October 8th. After the usual period of time, I was told the TV was on backorder and would ship in 1-2 weeks. October 23 comes around....no email...no shipping information...nothing. I sent them a message saying, "when will it ship?". I get a message back saying the TV was on backorder for ANOTHER 10 days. I asked them, "why didn't you email me??".

No response.

Days pass.

Here's the email they just sent me today: (Oct 31)

Thank you again for your order from iGadget.com - a PriceClick Company.

Please read the Shipment notification below.
    Please click on the link below, or copy and paste the link to a
    browser.

Please note tracking numbers are not always immediatley available.

For any Customer Service Inquiries please visit the following link;

You can always find out the current status of your order by going to

Name Code Qty Each Options
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TOSHIBA 20AF41 20 Inch 02-AHO 20AF41 1 289.99
    Flat Screen Tv
    (No longer available)

Do you believe this??? They actually send an email saying "shipping information" and the tv isn't even available anymore!! Why didn't they just check their stock at the warehouse <i>in the beginning</i> instead of jerking me around for a month??

So please don't use igadget.com. There are plenty of other online retailers which deserve our business, especially in these tougher times. Plus, their prices aren't that good and neither is their service in any form.
Working...