Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rudi
    • Jun 2004

Big Thankyou

I recently purchased a Pioneer DVD writer (DVR-A07XLA) with the intention of backing up my library of purchased DVDs and work computer files from my home PC. Well, it was not going to be as simple as I initially thought.

The learning curb was made very much easier due to the dedication and willingness of individuals who dedicate their time and knowledge to educate those who basically, like myself, run around in ever diminishing circles looking for answers to seemingly impossible problems.

I would just like to thank all the expert volunteers who unselfishly give of their time, in manning forums such as this one, to educate all of us, in the new technology of DVD processing.
  • MPS
    Digital Video Enthusiast
    Digital Video Enthusiast
    • Mar 2003

when i read posts like this one i feel proud to take a (small, but still...) part in this forum

Comment

• Qyd
      Digital Video Technician
      Digital Video Technician
      • Oct 2002

Re: Big Thankyou

Originally posted by Rudi
      I would just like to thank all the expert volunteers who unselfishly give of their time, in manning forums such as this one, to educate all of us, in the new technology of DVD processing.
      just remember, after climbing that learing curve, to come back and share your knowledge with other novices.

Comment

• MPS
        Digital Video Enthusiast
        Digital Video Enthusiast
        • Mar 2003

yup, recycle your knowledge

Comment

• Sophocles
          • Jul 2004

"just remember, after climbing that learing curve, to come back and share your knowledge with other novices."

Truer words were never spoken!
          "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." Sherlock Holmes (by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, 1859-1930)

Comment

Working...