• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vic102482
    Platinum Member
    Platinum Member
    • Jan 2002

Good QUALITY and cheap DVD media

Hello I have been looking around for some cheap less than a buck per media. Now I bought some before and all it does when it gets to the end of the movie is jump. THe beginning works fine, but when it comes to the end, it just jumps and there are disk errors. I tried the Verbatim disks and it worked like a charm but those are 5 bucks a pop, I need less than a buck. I made a copy of the verbatim disk and copied it to the cheap no name media and same erors I even had them playing side by side at the same time. Can anybody recomend any good disks?
  • maggot
    • Jun 2002

DVD media and CD media at Shop 4 Tech. Your source for DVD cases, CD labels, printer cartridges and inkjet cartridges.

free UPS shipping.....I usually get the Leda brand.....it runs something like $25 for 25.......flawless so far.....I've burned 40 or so of them and not one bad disc yet.......no jumping......the price goes down if you buy something like 40,50........

I have another site that has them cheap....but I don't have them on me at work right now.
    ~Rich

Comment

• vic102482
      Platinum Member
      Platinum Member
      • Jan 2002

cool thanks

Could you pass me the info when you get it please?

Comment

• Kurto2021
        • Apr 2002

www.meritline.com is a good place to go for media. Customer service kind of sucks but the media will get there and it is pretty good quality. The really cheap stuff will not work very well in most X-Box's but the stuff that is one step up will work fine.

Comment

Working...