X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ace2002
    • Dec 2002

Chapter file from IFOedit confusion.

Sorry if this is in the wrong area.

Im having a bit of trouble with chapters in my movie - Terminator 2. i ripped the movie files and used ifoedit to get the celltimes txt file. the very last once which i presume is chapter 81 (I can go to chapter 81 whilst playin the movie) has a number higher than the amount of pictures shown in rempeg2. can some1 just confirm that in the cellfile.txt made by ifoedit relates to the picture. if so how have i got a chapter past the ending of the movie? Ive included a screen shot so u know what i mean.

I used another program - chapter xtractor - and opened the movie ifo. it says at the bottom "Warning ! Last chapter length is less than 5 s and has been disabled." if i go to customise it has allready unticked chapter 081 but has also unticked chapter 038. y is this? In format i made my own with the format: %f:\n this givies me the same format as the celltimes.txt gives. i dont want to use that to autor the dvd with ifoedit beacuse it might not work and im running low on disk space. do u think it would work if i let chapter xtractor figure it out and then use the file that gives me to author?

Thanks
Working...