Pioneer DVR-A04, What Authoring Software to get??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gabe
    • Feb 2003

Pioneer DVR-A04, What Authoring Software to get??

I have the pioneer DVR-a04 DVD-RW and i was wondering what authoring software to get. I want to have good qaulity DVD video. I have used ReelDVD but that gives me errors. Well Thanks.
  • slig
    • Dec 2002

nearly 90% of commercial dvd titles are made by using sonic scenarist. It costs pretty much but it allows you to do everything - really. Besides, it allows you to make nearly 100% compatible discs with most of the standalone dvd players. It's quite complex to learn, but the result is amazing.

Comment

• splawik
      • Jun 2002

Reel DVD cost a lot of money and is very limited or sensitive when it comes to files. I’ve being using it for little wile and decided to go with Pinnacle DVD Impression Pro. Now – here is the deal: Sonic Foundry just came up with Vegas Video 4+DVD, personally I love their Vegas3 and VV4 sounds very promising and in addition for few bucks extra you’ll get DVD authoring bundle that has Dolby AC3, 5.1, codec and support. That is part of Reel DVD but it cost $1500, here you have special until March 15th for the bundle $499.
      Buddy – believe me - this is by far the best deal you’ll see in a long time.

Comment

• gabe
        • Feb 2003

EMAIL ME

Wil you email me? Do you ave AIM? thanks. my email addy is hanked724@aol.com

Comment

• Xtreme
          • Feb 2003

For PS2/X Box: use Prassi Primodvd or Record now MAX(GI file
          Nero is bagger for PS2/movies
          For Movies 2 ways:
          DVD5 - single layer use dvd-decrypter in read/write Mode!
          DVD9 -dual layer :need compressing bfore fit on 1 DVD-R use:
          Dvd-decrypter for ripping "all files" to HD
          Dvd2One or Instant Copy to compress and make it fit on 1 DVD-R+Subtitles =perfect quality!!!
          Use Primodvd/RNM for burning AUDIO_TS VIDEO_TS in "Datadisc" Mode - Don't change any settings,default is alright.

some other usefull DVD ctools:
          Ifoedit/IMGTools/Makeiteasy4you

justmy2cents
          Extreme
          btw i use the same drive=Pioneer 104

Comment

Working...