Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • raider5665
    • Mar 2003

Semi-Newbe needs your help!

I have been trying to burn my hard earned downloaded movies onto a DVD using my DVD burner. I have Nero and have heard that NeroVision Express has a new plug-in To make the job very easy. I downloaded NeroVision Express from their site, then it told me I needed the plug-in, so I downloaded that from Kazaa. When I went to burn the DVD, it says "Cannot Initialize Nero ASI Invalid Serial Number" (asi or someting like that) but it never asked for serial #? I would greatly appreciate any help that you could give and humbly bow to the vidoe gods! Sorry so long but I have read alot of "explain youre problem better" threads.
  • Batman
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Jan 2002

Seems to be a problem with the plug-in you downloaded.

Comment

• raider5665
      • Mar 2003

Ihave downloaded quite a few of them from kazaa but i still get the same message? I even have installed one that someone here sent me but it still said the same thing? I am realy lost here!

Comment

• Batman
        Lord of Digital Video
        Lord of Digital Video
        • Jan 2002

The plugin you are referring to is probably the "Nero MPEG-2/DVD Plug-in"

It is not uncommon for "cracks" to malfunction. You can purchase the "Nero MPEG-2/DVD Plug-in" from the ahead.de website.

Comment

• raider5665
          • Mar 2003

Is there any way to un-install the plug-ins that i have already installed? I have un-installed the nero vision express and then re-installed it but the plug-in was still there? I would hate to purchase it and then stiil be using the other ones. Thanks everyone and you are right, it is the mpeg-2/dvd plugin.

Comment

• raider5665
            • Mar 2003

Ok NOW IM MAD!, I have just bought the plug-in and it is still saying the same thing? How can it be an invalid seial number if I bought it! unless it is still using the other plugins? how do I get rid of them? HELP PLEASE!

Comment

• Batman
              Lord of Digital Video
              Lord of Digital Video
              • Jan 2002

You should contact AHEAD technical support.

Comment

Working...