Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheWolf
    • Jan 2003

Hmmm, terrible !!!

But, before you begin to work with RW's, how to take a look at Sonic Foundry's DVD Architect? I'm using it all the time and it's realy great, so it will burn DVD's after authoring them. Maybe your burner is recognized by this Prog.
    If you'll download DVDA from them, don't forget the MPEG-Plug-In (also to find on their download-page).

You'll find it at http://www.sonicfoundry.com/ although they'll give only a trial, you will need to buy it if you like it.

I just finished "Men in Black" Part I and Part II incl. a selfmade-menue onto one DVD-R!
    My steps:
    1. Rerendering the avi-file with TMPEGEnc with the DVD-Template.
    2. Changed the width and height with DVD Patcher, cause DVDA only accepts 720x480 (NTSC) or 720x576 (PAL)
    3. Made my Menue (Background-Image, navigation-text, etc.)
    4. Started preparing the DVD. DVDA will rerender the audio-files, for it doesn't work with mp2 files.
    5. Changed width and height back with DVD Pather
    6. Burned it on DVD-RW (just in this moment)

Meanwhile i LIKE this Prog.

Ok now, I'll her from you.

cu

Edited by admin for warez link.
    Last edited by admin; 8 Apr 2003, 10:13 AM.

Comment

• mikeey
      • Apr 2003

Yes, I've heard of this app sonic foundry..

thank you for the help, i'll try the program and if it don't work i'll blaim you! =) haha..

Take it cool!
      CU!
      Last edited by admin; 8 Apr 2003, 10:17 AM.

Comment

• mikeey
        • Apr 2003

hey, i got the program.. now i have to test it out... =)
        but do you know in witch format subtitle files should be in this program..?
        because i have textfiles (.sub & .srt & .txt) with subtitles and i want to convert them so i can use them on my burned dvd's.. u know anything about this?

cu

Comment

• admin
          Administrator
          • Nov 2001

@TheWolf

Posting warez links is against the forum rules, and you could find yourself banned.
          Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog

Comment

• TheWolf
            • Jan 2003

@admin:

Sorry, but that link isn't a warez. It's the official Homepage from Sonic Foundry but if posting such links also isn't allowd, I'll keep that in mind and never, never, never will do it again!

Comment

• mikeey
              • Apr 2003

i don't think admin meant the sonic-link but the one that was to the astalavista-pages...
              admin has changed your messege so that the link will not appear anymore.. =)

c u

Comment

Working...