X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fightthefoo
    • Apr 2003

Home Movie on DVD!??? Help me out

Hello!
    I have a few questions about DVD making!
    I have just returned from a loooong trip through out Asia and i have ALOT of materials on my DV camcorder.
    And i wanna know what you think i should to.
    I edit the movies in Premiere and its going (quite) good
    But i wanna put the **** on a DVD and i need to make a useful DVD menu but i cant find a decent program for that.
    I found Uleads DVD Workshop but its TO userfrendly and it feelt all to much newbee when i use it.

And i need some suggestions on what kind of program to use when doing the diferent stages
    from capturing the movie to turning it in to DVD format and put it on a DVD
    EVERYTHING that can be useful.
    Thanx ALOT in advance, hope someone can help me out

Viktor
  • Burckhard
    • May 2003

Hi Victor,
    if you are working with premiere you has first to encode the file to an mpeg-stream for DVD with a plugin for premiere, just like ligos or you can take your finished premiere avi-file into TMPGenc as a standalone program. After this the mpg-file is used as an input for DVD Workshop or an easy program like TMPGenc Author, which you can use 30 days for free. If you use DVD Workshop it has a burner-program otherways you need a burner program, but very often a program is with the hardware DVD burner.
    Best regards Burckhard
    I hope you can understand my english, I can better speak german.

Comment

• arky_123
      • Jan 2003

Also take a look at MediaChance's DVDlab:

There is a beta version available if you look around on the net for it (sorry, can't recall the download URL).

Arky ;o)

Comment

Working...