Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GummyB
    • Apr 2003

VIDEO_TS for VOB from different disc

I have VOBs from different disc that I would like to combine into one DVD-R. How do I create the VIDEO_TS files for this?

Thanks!
  • meranykta
    • Jun 2003

I was about to suggest DVD-lab since it accepts vobs and maintains subtitles operational, when I found out that you 've tested it and it doesn't seem to agree with you...

Comment

• GummyB
      • Apr 2003

Have they fixed the bugs yet?

Would you know if they had fixed the sound bug yet? I forgot who makes the software.

Thanks!

Comment

• UncasMS
        Super Moderator
        • Nov 2001

which sound bug?

one audio stream only?

if so => yes it is fixed:

Tools- IFO Editor Audio settings- you can now easily change the audio settings in DVD-lab generated IFO's which for example enables using vobs with multiple audio streams

Comment

• GummyB
          • Apr 2003

It the one where I don't hear any audio on any DVD player, but the audio is there when I play the disc on the PC. There are some instructions on the website about fixing the audio, but the instructions don't work for me.

Comment

• GummyB
            • Apr 2003

I would like to use this software to create menus of for multiple episodes of TV shows. For example, I can split two DVDs of Sex in the City into three DVD-Rs. I tried this a couple of months ago and there was no audio. I use DVD Shrink to split each episode into different folders and tried DVD lap to burn with some simple menus. They are VOBs, and I don't want to have to recompile anything. Nothing fancy...just simple menus. I also had some problems with branches being limited by VOBs, but I've found some work around. Although I feel that for $150, I shouldn't have to do any work around.

Comment

Working...