X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rasczak
    • Jul 2002

TMPG Enc Author 1.5 & 2 DVD Video Clips

Hi,

Does anyone here use TMPGEnc Author? I'm using v1.5 and am trying to import two DVD-Video clips. They actually import into the programme fine, i.e. in the "Source Setup" stage I see each listed, can edit add chapter points etc. However when I switch to the next stage, "Create Menu" only the first clip is shown whatever menu template I switch to

Anyone got any ideas? I'm below the maximum file limit, both clips have imported in correctly. I have tons of free HDD left (23GB free). Running on a P4 18GHz, 512MB, 2 x 40GB drives, DVD Multi Burner, Windows XP.

Many thanks
  • rasczak
    • Jul 2002

Ok a slight change on the above. Both files are succesfully being imported by are being 'merged' into one movie. I was hoping to have to seperate and distinct video files, i.e. you select to watch episode 1 or 2. Is this possible using TMPG Author?

Comment

• setarip
      Retired
      • Dec 2001

Have you clicked on the "Next page>" radio button at the lower right (to the right of the "Edit" radiobutton")?

Comment

• rasczak
        • Jul 2002

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I have. If for example I import 2 seperate DVD-Video clips and insert 4 chapters in each, and then select 'Cloud 2' menu template then on the Main Menu I get "Untitled Track 1" appear and on the Track #1 Menu I get Chapters 1-8 appear, i.e. it's merged them into one feature length presentation.

There is no "Track #2 Menu" which is rather what I was expecting (and hoping) when I imported the clips.

Comment

• setarip
          Retired
          • Dec 2001

Before importing the second video, click on the "Add new track" on the left hand side of the page. This will bring in the second video as a SEPARATE TITLE, rather than making it a contiguous part of the first...

Comment

• rasczak
            • Jul 2002

Before importing the second video, click on the "Add new track" on the left hand side of the page
            Cheers mate - that did the trick! I knew I must be missing something obvious!

Many thanks

Comment

• setarip
              Retired
              • Dec 2001

"Cheers mate - that did the trick!"

My pleasure ;>}

Comment

Working...