burning my movie to dvd by creating files?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • onthefly
    • Sep 2003

burning my movie to dvd by creating files?

I need help - i have created a movie on adobe premiere6 and want to burn it to a dvd and a video cd...i have a burner for both but i don't know how to create the right (vob, ifo, bub) files so that i can create the dvd or cd video?

anyone out there know, and point me in right direction?

thanks
    onthefly
  • littlemouse
    Setaeriper
    • Aug 2003

Can you explain more detail about your situation? You said that you've created a movie with Adobe Premiere 6, and the movie is still in mpeg file? If it's still in mpeg files, then you can use Ulead VideoStudio to author DVD or VCD easily and burn directly to DVD disc or CD disc. If you explain more about it, I may help you somehow. Try to read the help file from Adobe Premiere and Ulead MovieStudio carefully, you will know how to make the perfect home movie for yourself.
    If you want, you can email or PM, I will reply.
    Those who can, do. Those who wonder why, help.
    Where can you find the best DVD backup software? Please click here

Comment

• onthefly
      • Sep 2003

Thank you littlemouse...my problem is i have created these movies as mpeg, and avi, and mov files on the desktop but now with the 2 dvd authoring programs i do have it won't read them until i transform them into mpeg1 or 2 files...or into the the vob, ifo, and bup files...for dvd authoring....

and now with the tmpegvc program it's confusing me...?

help

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

"and now with the tmpegvc program it's confusing me...?"

Use "TMPGEnc" to convert the .AVI (DivX-compressed or otherwise) or other file formats to compliant MPEG2-for-DVD format - Use "TMPGEnc's" DVD wizard/template to accomplish this

Comment

Working...