Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kskernelsan
    • Nov 2003

tmpgenc problem :(

trying to use tmpgenc plus but when i load a file i get a "write error occured at address 77F67F26 of module 'ntdll.dll' with 0000000."
    can someone tell me what the problem here is, ive tried reinstalling tmpgenc and ive tried differnet versions of tmpgenc plus. are any of my codecs lame or something?
    thanks alot
    kernelsan
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

I'm guessing that you're trying to convert an XviD (not DivX) video. If so, make certain that you have BOTH an XviD codec and the FFDShow filter installed on your system...

Comment

• kskernelsan
      • Nov 2003

yea i have an xvid codec and the filter installed, from the tsunami flter pack. anyone know whats wrong? (i think this might be a problem with my system rather than just with encoding)

Comment

• ZippyEFC
        • Jun 2003

How do you install an XviD codec and the FFDShow filter and use them with TMPGEnc?

T.I.A

Comment

• kskernelsan
          • Nov 2003

you just download them and install them, then tmpgenc will work with xvids etc. also i dont think that my problem with tmpgenc is to bad, because ive tried just ignoring it and carrying on and sometimes it works and sometimes the program bombs out, but when it does i just load it up and try it again. the majority of times its ok.

Comment

Working...