Edit DVD's After Ripping

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chaimss
    • Jul 2006

How do I get those programs (Video Redo Plus, TMPGEnc Plus and DVD Author)?

Comment

• LT. Columbo
      Demigod of Digital Video
      • Nov 2004

google
      "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
      Columbo moments...
      "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
      "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
      (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• chaimss
        • Jul 2006

Thanks for all your help so far. I plan on buying one of these programs, but I want to make sure I get the right one. Which one will enable me to easily edit the .vob files and re-export them? Thanks. Also, can I edit audio with these programs (i.e. cut out bad language)?

Comment

• paglamon
          Lord of Digital Video
          Lord of Digital Video
          • Aug 2005

Womble MPEG Video Wizard DVD.
          sigpic

ONLY MOMENTS LINGER...DEWDROPS ON A FALLEN LEAF

Comment

• chaimss
            • Jul 2006

Thanks for all your help so far. I will be acting on them. I now have another problem. I made a camp video using Premier and exported it as an AVI. I'd like to put them (as well as some other AVI files) into a nice attractive package with menus, titles, etc. I got Nero 6.6, but all it allowed me to do is make a VCD with the menus or burn VOB, etc. files without them. The VCD option only gave me 700 MB, even though there was a DVD in the drive. Any suggestions on which programs will let me put this together nicely without having to transcode them beforehand? I understand it will have to transcode to make the DVD, and I'm ok with that. Thanks.

Comment

Working...