Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jblake13
    • Dec 2003

Re Authoring Compilation

I am trying to make a compilation disc. My problem is after I burn the disc I cannot jump to the next section. I have to play the section to the end. Is there a way around this?
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

Although you probably should be able to use your standalone DVD player's remote control (Select "Display" or "Setup" - hardware, NOT the DVD) to change TITLES, a more elegant and simple solution would be to use "TMPGEnc DVD Author" (Different than "TMPGEnc" and "TMPGEncPlus") to load each TITLE as a separate "track" - and then EASILY create a menu and, if you like chapters...

Comment

• jblake13
      • Dec 2003

Thanks for the reply. Regarding the compilation issue--what I want to be able to do is skip to the next chapter by hitting the next button. Currently with a compilation I have to play to the end of one chapter or fast forward before I can move onto the next chapter. Let me know if you have any input.

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

You are confusing the word "chapter" with the word "TITLE". Each of the individual items added to your compilation represents a TITLE, not a chapter.

If you follow my intial suggestion, your problem will be resolved...

Comment

• jblake13
          • Dec 2003

Thanks for the help. I will give it a try.

Comment

• setarip
            Retired
            • Dec 2001

"Thanks for the help"

My pleasure ;>}

Comment

Working...