X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Quovardis
    • Jan 2004

DVD Shrink and Flippers

Hi,

I'm having a problem with flippers using DVD Shrink.

I can get the whole movie onto one disc but when its encoded it will not enable me to be interactive..i.e... select scenes and languages.

I have no problems with 2 layer discs and i am able to still use these features. Also when ive created images from the different sides i can use the features in the individual sides themselves.
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

1) Use DVDDecrypter (in "File" mode, from "Edit" dropdown menu, choose "Select ALL files", NOT "Select movie files) to rip each FULL side of the DVD to its own folder on your hard drive.

2) Then use "TMPGEnc DVD Author" to combine the two uncompressed, ripped "DVDs" to a new "DVD" on your hard drive.

3) Then use DVDShrink to compress the "new" combined DVD to less than 4.37Gigs.

4) Then burn the "new" compressed/combined DVD to a DVD-R or DVD+R

Comment

• Quovardis
      • Jan 2004

HI seta,

Firstly thanks for the reply.

I already use DVDdecrypter in file mode to get the files but the problem is I don't have TMPGEnc DVD Author.

I have the classic version but i als read on one of the sites that it was possible with DVD shrink.

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

"the problem is I don't have TMPGEnc DVD Author."

You can download a fully functional 30 day trial version from:

We create the best video software encoder, DVD/Blu-ray/AVCHD authoring software, and MPEG lossless editing software.

Comment

Working...