X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • karl
    • May 2004

Newbie with Authoring Problem

Hi,

I am new do the world of DVD burning and so far have managed to copy my originals fine using DVD Shrink

This works perfectly (only with DVD-R) on every player i can lay my hands on. However, when i author my own disc using Nero Vision Express i cannot get it to play on my LG3200e Standalone Player.

The same disc will play on my 3 year old son's cheap 'n' chearfull "Dabs.com £30 Special" and every other player i have tried.

After creating the files with Vision Express i opened them in Shrink and told it to do a full backup. I did this because it burns my other disc fine and thought it would be the best way for compatible discs.

Just so you know, I have only tried this method

Thanks for your help
  • ormonde
    Digital Video Explorer
    • Dec 2003

To check the compatibility and or limitations of your standalone player with different types of media visit:

Comment

• karl
      • May 2004

I have already checked it there and it shows DVD-R & DVD+R are both ok. I found this to be false as I am unable to get any DVD+R to work.

I think the problem I have is to do with the software that actually authors the files, is this possible?

Perhaps i'll try DVD Lab

Comment

Working...