Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Greg K
    • Sep 2004

HELP! Problems with Ulead Movie Factory 3 trial version

HOPEFULLY I can get some help & solutions here....the forums on the Ulead site and the Ulead site's tech base are proving useless.

I'm using the trial version of Ulead Movie Factory 3 for the next 30 days to get a feel for it before deciding whether to purchase it....and I'm having several problems for which I haven't been able to get any answers either off the Ulead site or their forums. Three problems here:

1. Sound is out of sync in the final DVD project (which I have been writing to my harddrive in order to check everything out before using the ISO file to burn to a blank DVD). ONCE it has worked out perfectly with one movie transfer....but the other two projects since then have had out-of-sync sound. What gives?

2. I choose white text to go with the menu chapter stops thumbnails....and I'm getting black text. Why?

3. I deselect ro show the thumbnail numbers (1, 2, 3, 4, 5) on the menu screens.....and it's displaying those darned numbers next to each chapter thumbnail. Again....WHY?

Have posted several questions about these problems on the Ulead Support forums and have gotten no satisfactory answers/solutions. Also have not found ANY further info or help on their site. I have used three other imaging programs of theirs for several years now with great success and no problems, yet Movie Factory 3 Trial Version is truly aggravating me to no end!

Please feel free to contact me directly with any direct solutions, as I may not be able to get back here often enough to look for replies.
Working...