• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • atifsh
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • May 2003

Sync Problem while Authering

never happened before my mpeg2 file is perfectly fine, while using either ulead movie factory 3 and dvd workshop previews comes fine but when i finish making dvd folder i get sync issues. tried 3 times , glad that i didnt burn or i would hav wasted 3 dvd-r's

will try pinnacle studio 9 and post again.

im using static menus aswell, will try with out menus and see.
    Seems like as soon you buy somehing, v. 2 comes out 1.5 times as fast!..!
  • atifsh
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • May 2003

Help Strange Sync trouble

tried encoding same file using TmpgEnc wizard. choose pal dvd and the encoded file is out of sync....?????????????

my file already in dvd complient mpeg2 but why is it gettin out of sync when i author or reencode using tmpgenc.

Comment

• ormonde
      Digital Video Explorer
      • Dec 2003

Are you trying to author the mpeg-2 file to a DVD-related file structure? Try loading the file, since it is already DVD compliant into "TMPGEnc DVD Author". Do a "Test" output to see of it will be in sync.

Comment

• atifsh
        Lord of Digital Video
        Lord of Digital Video
        • May 2003

well solved the prob though i really want to know why that happened.

i reinstalled windows XP and now everythings fine. only thing i did was used intels inf file update and it did something i think. now im not using anything frm the cd again.

Pentium 4 3.0 on Intel 865 GBF Motherboard.
        Windows XP SP2
        1 GB Dual Channel DDR 400

and i still think of my AthlonXP 2500+ somtimes

Comment

• ormonde
          Digital Video Explorer
          • Dec 2003

Glad to hear you resolved your problem - hopefully by reinstalling your OS you did not have to format and install all of your programs again.

Comment

• atifsh
            Lord of Digital Video
            Lord of Digital Video
            • May 2003

Originally posted by ormonde
            hopefully by reinstalling your OS you did not have to format and install all of your programs again.
            yes i had to format and installed everything as the backup/restoring DVD image i got was of AthlonXP+ [old system]. and system didnt boot using that image. now hav to install everything again and will then make new dvd image.

Comment

Working...