Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bill343
    • Jan 2002

Ok....one more time please

So far I have made six dvd coasters and one working dvd disc. How do I make a copy of a dvd? I have been tryi ng to make a dupe of America Pie 2 . It's under 2 hours long, but dual layered. Someone previously said to use smartripper, rip it as "movie" then, use IFO editor and reset the vts sectors and it' just that 'dead easy". Well I have done that and I have three coasters. Is there anyone with a solution. I do not have a DVD RW, I have only a dvd-r so it get's expensive.
    Thanks.
  • Kevin P
    • Feb 2002

When you say coasters, do you mean thay dont play on PC or Standalone - or do you mean they play on PC but not on standalone.
    Also what programme are you using to burn with?

Kevin

Comment

• scottt
      • Jan 2002

past posts

In a previos post, Strip every file but the movie and the audio in the language you want to hear. encode that on a 4.7.

If you have 6 costers, you would have been better off buying the movie.

pc-dvd should be used to show presentations or home movies, not to make ILLEGAL COPPIES

Comment

• bill343
        • Jan 2002

what?

I already own the DVD. I was just trying to learn how to use the DVD burner I was given. This whole site is about pirating DVD movies so don't sound so self righteous.

Comment

• scottt
          • Jan 2002

pirating DVD movies

this forum isn't designed for pirating DVD movies, but to help newbies understand how to make video dvd's. It might help if you read all 3 pages of posts, because I've read 4 of them explaining what to do. Learn from what others posted.

Comment

Working...