Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JoHo08
    • Dec 2004

? about DVD-Lab

I'm new to the dvd authoring and I've been trying to convert some old vhs to dvd. My question is I've been using the DVD-Lab software to author(30 day free trial), has anybody here purchased the registration key? This is an awsome piece of software that really works for me, but I'm weary of purchasing downloadable software without a disc for backup.

Thanks for any replies.

B.T.W. These forums here are really nice because of the gurus that take time and effort to help people. I've solved alot of my problems just by reading and searching. Thanks again.
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

"has anybody here purchased the registration key? This is an awsome piece of software that really works for me, but I'm weary of purchasing downloadable software without a disc for backup."

Hopefully, you're not asking for someone to PROVIDE you with a registration key, are you? - because you'd be violating the rules of these forums...

Comment

• JoHo08
      • Dec 2004

No, I'm not asking for a registration key. What I meant is has anybody bought the software, is the company legit? Paying $99 for downloaded software witout getting a cd is kinda scary and I was just wandering if anybody had dealt with the company

Comment

• sfheath
        Lord of Digital Video
        Lord of Digital Video
        • Sep 2003

Judging by the number of threads mentioning this application, http://forum.digital-digest.com/sear...der=descending I'd be surprised if they have all only used it for 30 days.
        This isn't a learning curve ... this is b****y mountaineering!

Comment

• setarip
          Retired
          • Dec 2001

"is the company legit?"

If you've been using a FULLY FUNCTIONAL free 30 day trial version, what does that indicate to you?

Comment

Working...