• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MrE_H
    Head of Sanitation
    • Apr 2003

Is VobBlanker the best tool?

Hi guys,

I have recently tried to learn more about the backup procedure and have been using PcgEdit to blank bits out and edit menus. As PcgEdit can only do whole titlesets I have had a go at using VobBlanker to remove individual cells within titlesets (such as foreign language menus).

My question is whether VobBlanker is the best tool or is there a better/easier to use tool. VobBlanker seemed to work just wondering what you guys use to do this?

Thanks

Mr E
    A pub - ahh yes. A meeting place where people attempt to achieve advanced states of mental incompetence, by the repeated consumption of fermented vegetable drinks.
  • UncasMS
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2001

it is very hard to call ONE tool the best

pgcedit, vobblanker or dvdremake are tools that have their pros and cons and you might have to switch the tools depending on your title/needs

i use vobblanker most of the time, but not solely

Comment

• MrE_H
      Head of Sanitation
      • Apr 2003

Hi UncasMS,

I use pgcedit and vobblanker at the moment and it seemed to work pretty well. I couldn't get on with dvdremake at all.

Thanks for the reply

Mr E
      A pub - ahh yes. A meeting place where people attempt to achieve advanced states of mental incompetence, by the repeated consumption of fermented vegetable drinks.

Comment

Working...