Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • R69
    • Feb 2004

Help changing start menu with pgcedit

Hi i have a feew German dvd on my hdd,from the menu you can select english menu and other language menus.What i want to do with them is that my dvd's to start in english menu and the movie with english audio.How can i do this using pgcedit??And another thing..i have a movie that starts directly but i want the dvd to start with the menu not with the movie.Can someone please enlighten me a little?Thanks in advance for your answers and time.
  • 2COOL
    Kamen Moderator V3
    • Aug 2003

Originally Posted by R69
    Hi i have a feew German dvd on my hdd,from the menu you can select english menu and other language menus.
    So, I take it you have a Language selection menu.

What i want to do with them is that my dvd's to start in english menu and the movie with english audio.How can i do this using pgcedit??And another thing..i have a movie that starts directly but i want the dvd to start with the menu not with the movie.Can someone please enlighten me a little?Thanks in advance for your answers and time.
    Have you ever done a trace in PgcEdit yet? In your case, you would trace to your language selection menu, go to your English main menu, then to it's audio menu to select English audio, go back to main menu, and execute the "Jump to PGC upon DVD insert" macro. This way you'll have your English menu starting first and your movie with english. If you think about it, it's the process as the way you would've done if you had popped your original DVD into player.

Here's your guide.
    2CL C Henshin!
    If you got a dollar for everytime someone called you ugly, you'd be a millionaire...an "ugly" millionaire.±

Comment

Working...