Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • geordiegit
    • Oct 2005

Cant DL Title Writer !!

The link on various posts for Title Writer is http://www.dvdshrink.info/titlewriter/

This brings up a folder with two files; MenuTemplates_simple.zip and TitleWriterFiles.zip but i'm unable to download either of them.

Have these been removed? is TitleWriter still being used/supported?
  • cynthia
    Super Moderatress
    • Jan 2004

I have no problems downloading from that page. Sure it's not a setting in your internet browser that stops you from downloading?

I've attached the .exe file - the other one is to big to attach to this post.
    Last edited by cynthia; 18 Oct 2005, 02:19 PM.

Comment

• jm1647
      An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
      • Apr 2005

I can download them also - Are you doing either of these when you get to the page?
      Left click on a file and then click save.
      Or right click on a file and then click save as

Comment

• geordiegit
        • Oct 2005

Not sure what was going on - i'm able to download files/stuff from all other sites.

when i click on the individual files i got the following.
        Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /titlewriter/MenuTemplates_Simple.zip on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. <HR><ADDRESS>Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.dvdshrink.info Port 80</ADDRESS><ADDRESS> </ADDRESS><ADDRESS>Must be my settings.</ADDRESS><ADDRESS> </ADDRESS><ADDRESS>Thanks for the file anyway.</ADDRESS><SCRIPT language=javascript>postamble();</SCRIPT>

Comment

• jm1647
          • Apr 2005

@geordiegit - here they are TitleWriter and the Menu Templates zipped up together at yousendit.com Just click on the link and you can get them there. They will be there for a week/limited number of downloads. Enjoy and Good Luck!!

Comment

• anonymez
            Super Moderator
            • Mar 2004

geordiegit, methinks you're at a public/school/college computer that blocks certain urls
            "What were the things in Gremlins called?" - Karl Pilkington

Comment

• jm1647
              • Apr 2005

When I tried to get the files earlier to send to yousendit for him, the first time I got an unauthorized message, then the second time I tried it a half a minute later, I got them both. I'm at home, something happening with that site.

Comment

Working...