Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ART W
    • Feb 2006

Invalid navigation structure

I am using the latest versions of DVD SHRINK, DVD DECRYPTER and VOB BLANKER. I have followed [as far as I can tell ] to the letter the simplistic guide of VOB BLANKER. When I try to open the files I have modified with DVD SHRINK the message comes up Invalid DVD Navigation Structure. I am trying to modify a dvd I recorded from a television program. It was recorded on a stand alone dvd recorder.Please Help!
  • soup
    Just Trying To Help
    • Nov 2005

Welcome to the forum & here is some information regarding that error.

Comment

• ART W
      • Feb 2006

THANKS SOUP for the info. At this point what I am trying to do hardly seems worth it. To take a vhs tape and put it on a dvd and have to run it through half a dozen processes/programs to edit out a few minutes of unwanted material and then to still hope it works is not what I had in mind. I was hoping for a simple editing program to edit out a few commercials and then re-burn to a new dvd. If this is this complex I am not sure if it is worth doing. All the techincal expertise on this forum is great. Perhaps I am over simplifying what I want to do.Perhaps this is way more complex than I thought.

Comment

• soup
        Just Trying To Help
        • Nov 2005

If you want to do it it is always worth it to you.Plus you would get to learn new stuff.You have to make the decision though.Good luck with whatever you decide.

Comment

Working...