Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • djdrock
    • Apr 2002

question about Nero

I am able to get everything loaded, but when I press the record icon, Nero sits for a bit, and then says "This medium not writable." I have tried 3 different brands of dvd-r. All of which have worked fine using Gear DVD Pro. When I select the "medium info", it still will not recognize any media. I have a Panasonic LF-311 ram/r drive. I am positive I have the correct drive selected. Any ideas or suggestions?
  • satkid
    • Apr 2002

me 2!

hi m8,

been getting the same problem with nero. It is bobbins, sack it off and get the vob software, this works much better, and i bet u will find the same disks that reported errors in nero will work ok in vob.

Nero has been struggling with erasing a dvd-rw too. it took over 25 minutes and never finished, less than 5 in vob and worked after the rewrite.

satkid

Comment

• Scarabus
      • Mar 2002

Do you have DirectCD installed?

Nero and DirectCD hate each other, especially with the Pioneer. If you use DirectCD regularly then kill it off using the task manager before using Nero and if you don't use it regularly just uninstall it.

Comment

• bill343
        • Jan 2002

check your speed

I have had he same problem...it was the write speed for the dvd-r . It has to be 1x. Can't be 2 as most are.

Comment

• cmoore
          • Apr 2002

vob software

i am also having the same probs with nero , do you have a link to get this vob software please

Comment

Working...