X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Willo54
    • Apr 2002

m2v and wav to Dvd-r usind DVD it?!

G'day,

I'm using a Pioneer DVD-RW 104 (1.10) that came with my Vaio desktop (PCV-RX670). I've used smart ripper to rip my DVD and Decoded my ac3 file to wav format (48.000 Khz).

I then used mAd DVD bitrate calculator in order to know the frame rate that i needed for ReMpeg v1.53 to shrink my file as it was over 7 gigs and to bring it down to dvd-r size.

Does anyone know how (using DvdIT! v2.5) to then burn the m2v file and the wav file to dvd so that it will work on a household dvd player? I tried looking through the user's manual but couldn't find what i needed.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated... as i've been looking for a way to figure it out.

Cheers,

Willo
    Last edited by Willo54; 18 Apr 2002, 01:37 PM.
  • SlyDog
    • Mar 2002

Download SpruceUp. Change the two files (m2v and the ac3) files and name it the same, for example Predator.m2v and Predator.ac3. Open SpruceUp and right click on the box on the left. Add media asset, and select the m2v file. It will import it into the software. You can then add buttons, and menus, and all that good stuff. After you have authored it, save the file as a Title Set (Export feature). It will create 2 folders, Audio_TS and Video_TS.

You will need to burn the Audio_TS and the Video_TS folder to the disk. If there are no files in the Audio_TS folder (which there ussually isn't), than you don't have to add that folder.

The easiest way to do this is with Prassi (you can download it off the net if you look for it on any search engine).

When you have Prassi, you can drag and drop those two folders to the disk, and hit record. That's it.
    Last edited by SlyDog; 24 Apr 2002, 03:53 AM.

Comment

• Scarabus
      • Mar 2002

Spruceit? I think you mean SpruceUP.

Comment

• SlyDog
        • Mar 2002

Right....lol. Don't know what I was thinking there

Originally posted by Scarabus
        Spruceit? I think you mean SpruceUP.

Comment

Working...