Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • olmyforever
    • May 2005

Best burnware for compiling DVD from avi's

I've used avi2dvd to make the iso images then DVDShrink to burn the images to dvd, but I am wondering what software to use to create a background and/or menus etc. I tried using NeroVision, but it seems to want to transcode the already converted files making them bigger than they need to be(also takes 5 hours )

I am aware of imgburn but dont think you can customize with it? Any other suggestions/
    -Olmy
    www.nutrafitness.com
    http://thunderdome.nutrafitness.com
    www.soapboxforum.com
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

shrink is either using dvd decrypter, imgburn or nero. shrink alone has no burn engine. for youer question i like TMPGEnc DVD Author for menus, create video ts folder>burn with nero express (no transcoding)

p.s. TDA has it's own burn engine too.
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• NightTran
      King of Digital Video
      King of Digital Video
      • Aug 2005

I use nero I just combine a 38 GB movie only 6 hrs with no menu, then I use shrink to break to ten dvd
      sigpic

Comment

• olmyforever
        • May 2005

Originally Posted by NightTran
        I use nero I just combine a 38 GB movie only 6 hrs with no menu, then I use shrink to break to ten dvd
        In Shrink, do you use reauthor and something different?

There are different sites that show TMPGEnc, which one is the current one?
        -Olmy
        www.nutrafitness.com
        http://thunderdome.nutrafitness.com
        www.soapboxforum.com

Comment

• NightTran
          King of Digital Video
          King of Digital Video
          • Aug 2005

I just use reauthor and shrink bit by bit to iso, I dont know about tmpgenc I have nero vion 6
          sigpic

Comment

• LT. Columbo
            Demigod of Digital Video
            • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by olmyforever
            There are different sites that show TMPGEnc, which one is the current one?
            TMPGEnc,DVD Author,tmpg,mpg,mpeg,encoder,TMPG,tmpgenc,Pegasys,TSUNAMI,authoring,digital,video,DVD-Video,AVI,converter,convert,movie,movies
            "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
            Columbo moments...
            "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
            "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
            (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

Working...