Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alan Martland
    • Dec 2001

Burning DVD's

I am looking for a way to burn DVD in the authorised format i.e. the ones we bye from the shop or borrow from the library.
    I see all these rippers but do they still Burn in DVD-R.
    I want to distribute/sell my own work so can't afford to have any rejects due to compatibility.
    Alan
  • DVD Adivsor
    • Nov 2001

selling your own DVD and compatibility issues

Alan,

If you are creating your own DVD Video products for distribution.

You can use a Pioneer DVR-A03 - DVD Burner and one of the many dvd authoring software on the market.

Then when you have a finished product send it to a DVD Replication facility and they will make a glass master and replicate your dvd and then it will play on 99.99% of the DVD players one the market.

Most Replication Facilities charge about $1.00 per disc with a 1000 disc minimum, which is the only way to go in my opinion.

Using DVD-R's you have to worry about compatibilty issues as well as the cost from $5-8 ea. depending on where you purchase them.

If you need to know Replicators that make glass masters from DVD-R General media, I have a list on my website.

Hope that helps
    Last edited by DVD Adivsor; 4 Dec 2001, 04:53 AM.

Comment

• dearlilie

Create your own DVD

Hi, if you are interested in DVD and wav->mp3,CD->Mp3, Mp3->Wav, and so on. you can visit the site: www.******.com ,(DVDCutter Stream and Mp3CDWav Converter), which I surfed last night, maybe where you can find your answer or something valuable to you. It's said that it provides a free enhanced WinDVD DTS 3.0 download.

Comment

• onerose
        • Nov 2001

yea! if you pay for there service what ever happend to free information???????

Comment

• webarty
          • Dec 2001

Terrible website WHY SHOULD WE PAY????

Comment

• admin
            Administrator
            • Nov 2001

Regarding dearlilie's post :

Your post does not seem to have anything to do with this thread. In fact, all but one of your 9 posts are to do with DVDCutter Stream and Mp3CDWav Converter - do you work for them (******.com is a Chinese company, and your IP address indicates you are from China as well)?

Regardless, this may be considered spam if you continue to post similar messages promoting the same product, which is against the rules of this board. Consider yourself warned.

It's okay to promote a product that you like, but if you do it each and every time you post something, then it's going to annoy some users.

And as for the "free enhanced WinDVD DTS 3.0", I've been told by them that it's just a demo version, not the full retail version. If they were offering the full version (then I would also remove their link from my website), then this also breaks the rule about not posting links to warez.

I have posted this message because some other members have expressed concern about your posts.
            Last edited by admin; 30 Dec 2001, 12:16 PM.
            Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog

Comment

Working...