Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tekboi
    • Jul 2006

Problems with DVDIdle.

Okay, I used dvdidle pro and set it to open with Roxio Easy DVD Copy 2 Premier. Then I ripped the dvd I wanted to and saved it as an ISO. Everything worked fine but the file ended up being over 7gb. And when I used Roxio dvd copy 2 to open the iso and take some of the special features out(so it would fit onto a dvd) the scenes had a lock on it and would let me edit them or anything.
  • BR7
    He is coming to your little town!
    • Aug 2005

I would delete all that is Roxio off your PC and use ImgBurn

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• ElemonGW
      the comeback
      • May 2006

I would recommend you use DVD Shrink. Here are 3 easy steps to follow:
      1. Set DVD Idle Pro to open with DVD Shrink. Open the dvd in DVD Shrink, choose which scenes you want to remove and the compression that you want each titleset to have.
      2. Click "Back up", select back up target to iso image file and click ok.
      3. When DVD Shrink finish, close it, open imgburn, select the image file that dvd shrink created, (if you have more than one drivers) choose the driver in which you have insert the blank disk and click write. Done

P.S.: You can also burn automatically with imgburn from dvd shrink by downloading the latest "version" of dvd shrink. For more informations on where to download it, see my signature.

The 2nd comeback, decided to just ignore the n**b mods of this site (not all of course ) (you know who you are and I wish you 'll burn in hell )

Comment

• tekboi
        • Jul 2006

thanx 4 this advice. I'll try it......................NOW!

Comment

• ElemonGW
          the comeback
          • May 2006

You can also try Vobblanker to remove scenes. I suggest you to use first Vobblanker to remove the scenes that you don 't want and then DVD Shrink to compress the movie (if your movie still doesn 't fit onto a dvd), as DVD Shrink doesn 't actually remove scenes, but it replaces them. You can download Vobblanker here. Homepage. You can read a guide on how to remove titlesets here and a guide on how to remove certain scenes here. If you still have any problems, just post. Happy ripping .

The 2nd comeback, decided to just ignore the n**b mods of this site (not all of course ) (you know who you are and I wish you 'll burn in hell )

Comment

Working...