How do you seperate tracks so each is a new chapter?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mattrags3
    • Aug 2006

How do you seperate tracks so each is a new chapter?

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->I have downloaded 1.6 and 2.0 trial versions and I am just trying learn the basics. I loaded a vr format disc from my dvd camcorder just fine, but how do you make each track listed in the program it's own seperate chapter so when I burn to dvd and watch on my dvd player and hit the next button on my player's remote or watching on pc it will go to the next chapter. When I record each segment on my camcorder in vr mode I want to treat each segment as a seperate chapter even if it is the same event, subject, etc.. Please explain how to seperate each file/track/segment recorded to be an individual chapter, and is TMPGEnc 1.6 or 2.0 the way to go if I just want to be able convert vr format recordings to standard dvd format to burn to full size dvd's and ceate a variety of menus for each disc but I am not really interested in performing any editing, just the above statement meets my needs. Please excuse me if these seem like silly questions but I am new to dvd authoring and desire to learn by asking questions as I go. I appreciate this forum and Thank you!
    <!-- / message -->
  • Chewy
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2003

sorry matt,
    thread closed, warning about crossposting issued

you are in good hands with LT

Comment

Working...