Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • riceman2
    • Jul 2006

removing chapter points?

currently i'm making a comiplation DVD of scenes from different movies.

i rip the scenes with DVD Shrink, each clip in their own subdirectory.

some of these individual scenes have been further edited with TMPGenc DVD Author1.6.

then i use TMPGenc DVDA1.6 to compile all the scenes from each subdir them into one vob that's burn-ready.

when i do it this way, each individual scene/clip is its own chapter, which is great. however, when i use TMPGenc DVDA to edit within the scenes, each 'cut' results in a new chapter as well. what program should i use to get rid of the chapter stops within each edited scenes?

thanks!
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

are you adding the edits to the same track? or adding a new file by clicking "add file"?
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• r0lZ
      Lord of Digital Video
      Lord of Digital Video
      • Mar 2004

You can remove the chapter points on the final DVD with PgcEdit.

Take care, however: the prev and next chapter buttons of the remote jump to the prev or next program, not chapter! Therefore, it is better to remove the programs, and then modify the chapter table to remove the additional chapter points.
      r0lZ
      PgcEdit homepage (hosted by VideoHelp)
      Unofficial mirror (in Poland)

Comment

• riceman2
        • Jul 2006

are you adding the edits to the same track? or adding a new file by clicking "add file"?
        i'm adding to the same track. i'll try using different tracks.

Comment

Working...