DVD creator?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dewwars
    • Jun 2005

What is a skinning prog? All I have running is my virus protect, messengers, and mozilla. along with the nero! I tried it once with just one movie and tried it twice with multiples on one and still same result. I havent burnt it to a DVD yet just the HD to test it out!

Comment

• dewwars
      • Jun 2005

Ok it seems to be only with those videos. I burn a totally different batch today and they have sound.

Comment

• idontno
        • Jun 2006

Originally Posted by dewwars
        Ok it seems to be only with those videos. I burn a totally different batch today and they have sound.
        Good go. I thought you might have had the sound turned off in properties.

BTW a skinning prog (such as WindowBlinds) changes the looks of a program.

Comment

• dewwars
          • Jun 2005

No, skinning programs! But I don't know why they don't have sound. They all play fine on the computer in the original files.

Comment

• dewwars
            • Jun 2005

By the way I just try burning the same videos using another program and it plays the AUDIO but that programs doesn't have the option of creating a DVD MENU, that i am looking for!

Comment

• r0lZ
              Lord of Digital Video
              Lord of Digital Video
              • Mar 2004

Verify that the audio stream attributes of your backup are exactly the same than in the original. (In PgcEdit, right-click on the title, and select Domain Stream Attributes.)
              r0lZ
              PgcEdit homepage (hosted by VideoHelp)
              Unofficial mirror (in Poland)

Comment

• neptune431
                Sockets
                • Oct 2006

Editing Audio in Nero Vision 4

When capturing dv (from Sony camcorder TRV 525) in Pinnacle Studio 7 the captured Video infomation appears in one "pane" (timeline) and audio information in another "pane". As a result the two tracks can be edited independently.
                When capturing dv in Nero Vision 4 the Video and audio appear in the same "pane". Is there a way to split the two tracks (audio and Video) apart so they too can be edited independently?? (or am I doing something wrong in the capturing process?) Thanks. PLR

Comment

• dewwars
                  • Jun 2005

Now I redid the one that has sound to double check. It has no sound either on the second try. I unistalled/reinstalled and it still does the same thing.

Comment

Working...