Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vipertongn
    • Jan 2007

AVI2DVD won't work

On my laptop it can use this program, but my desktop comes with an error that it can't read OGM. Avisynth may be the problem, but it can't get written onto the programs thing...i put it elsewhere but still the problem goes "can't read file" then a bunch of numbers. It tells me to either debug or close the program, but either way closes it.
  • anonymez
    Super Moderator
    • Mar 2004

download & install haali's media splitter
    "What were the things in Gremlins called?" - Karl Pilkington

Comment

• vipertongn
      • Jan 2007

wat does it do? Because i don't need to split the media. it works on my laptop but not on my pc....

Comment

• anonymez
        Super Moderator
        • Mar 2004

it will split the ogm (and other containers including avi, mp4, mkv, and ts) into separate streams which are then decoded and rendered. a directshow ogm splitter is needed to open ogm files via directshowsource. installing the splitter is the likely solution, but you might like to post the exact error message and elaborate on

but it can't get written onto the programs thing...i put it elsewhere but still the problem goes "can't read file" then a bunch of numbers
        "What were the things in Gremlins called?" - Karl Pilkington

Comment

• vipertongn
          • Jan 2007

found it to work now, new problem...it doesn't do multiple files. I want to place like 9 ogm files into one dvd.

Comment

Working...