the simple way to split to 2 dvd's (help)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • onerose
    • Nov 2001

the simple way to split to 2 dvd's (help)

o.k. i'm brain dead trying to read all the data on how to split one long dvd's into 2 can any body help. what does the file stucture look like is there an easy way
  • looj
    • May 2002

Re: the simple way to split to 2 dvd's (help)

Originally posted by onerose
    o.k. i'm brain dead trying to read all the data on how to split one long dvd's into 2 can any body help. what does the file stucture look like is there an easy way

The Guide on Doom9.net is a excellent start. Give a try.

Comment

• onerose
      • Nov 2001

well alright so maybe i should't wait till i'm sleepy to try to do something techical. spilting to 2 disks useing ifoedit works (say like beavis & butthead) - dumb ass

Comment

• pago cruiser
        • May 2002

Don't feel like the Lone Ranger.

I've been trying a couple days now to go DVD9 to 2DVD5. Using the Doom9 guide and IFOEdit o.91, I get all the way up to "correcting the chapter numbers" section. Then when I exit, I get a "File not saved" error. There is apparantly NO WAY to save the file. If you do not save and then get back into the file, the numbers are still at their OLD values...

It appears a bug in the program, OR the guide needs a bit of an update. Or I am missing something...

I dunno, and I'm out of ideas...

If anybody got this working using the guide, I would appreciate a pointer...

The best thing about beating my head against this wall? It feels so good when I stop...

Comment

• onerose
          • Nov 2001

try this i use the instructions at the digital digest version of splitting a dvd to 2 dvd-r instructions printed it out and followed it to the t and it accualy worked i split gladeator to 1- 2 sided 4.7 dvd-r try it it worked for me

Comment

Working...