Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dezine
    • Jun 2002

Help! How can I burn the perect DVD?

I have a question about burning an MPEG2 to DVD.
    I recently completed a DVD video for my sisters wedding with Video Studio6 and the DVD plug in. After I finished the several DVD's (after some experimentaion, some worked in some DVD players and one worked in all.) and viewed the DVD and noticed some pulsing artifacts at points in the video. I also use Premeire and Media Studio Pro6.5.
    After some research I came to the conclusion that it was the encoder in the DVD plugin. So I decided to reburn an AVI file and convert to an MPEG2 using TMPEGnc.
    After burning to DVD using DVDit SE I noticed again that I was having DVD comatability issues with DVD players again (The DVD would play perfect on one machine, and on another player some points would lock an a frame as well as audio problems as well: some points the audio sound slow and speeds up to normal, usually at audio transitions and on some songs only part of the audio track is being heard.)
    Is the problem in the MPEG2 that I am making?
    It's set to convert at NTSC DVD 720 x 480
    Video: CBR 4000kbps
    Frame Rate 29.97
    Encode sampleing: Interlaced
    Audio: Stream setting MPEG1 audio LayerII
    Sampleing frequency: 4800 mhz
    Bitrate: 384
    Channel mode: Stereo

Is there a full proof way that anyone can recommend for burning to DVD. I have a Pioneer104 DVDRW drive with a NVIDIA Geforce2 Ti video card and 552DDR ram.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Michael Liebergot
Working...