• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • admin
    Administrator
    • Nov 2001

New Plextor PX-504A DVD Recorder

Leading Edge Performance

Plextor, one of the leading companies for the development and production of CD-ROM drives, CD-Recorders and CD-ReWriters is expanding its range with the PX-504A, which writes DVD's at 4-speed, rewrites at 2.4-speed and reads at 12-speed.

The PX-504A comes in internal version with a Tray load mechanism.
    The Retail package includes: PX-504A (DVD Recorder), 1 DVD+R disc, 1 DVD+R/W disc, E-IDE (ATAPI) cable, audio cable, Plextor CD/DVD Utility Software (PlexTools), Nero 5.5 and InCD recording software, Pinnacle Studio 8 software, PowerDVD software, 16-language manual.

The PX-504A is supported by a unique two-year On-Site Collect & Return** guarantee by Plextor, by which any inconveniences resulting from a defect are reduced to a minimum. The firmware is stored in FlashROM which makes it possible to quickly and easily upgrade to the latest version. CD TEXT is also completely supported.

With the PX-504A, the user has a perfect all-in-one product for creating own home videos, back-ups, composition of photograph collections, saving music...

More
    Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog
  • BAKmie
    • Feb 2003

i want to buy the dvd bunner...... us this the best yet???
    i wonder if the "blue laser" technology which i read in the mag already on the run.......

Comment

Working...