DVD2One - Marvelous!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pcdanno
    • Mar 2003

The 1.1.1 version of DVD2One is great. It now allows you to make a complete DVD backup. The overall quality of the backup is very good.

Comment

• cplevel42
      • Jun 2002

Yes its true!

Thanks for the info!

I downloaded the new DVD2one, v1.1.1 and it works perfect. It copies the whole movie with extras! DVD2one is "all growed up" now.

99.9% of my DVD ripping needs are fullfilled by dvddecrypter and dvd2one. Easy and FAST!
      cplevel42@attbi.com

Comment

• nilmerk
        • Mar 2003

DVD2ONE

Well I just got DVD2ONE and its sister program Copy ToDVD which is an opional add on.

I must admit the quality and speed that it works at is impressive. Plus it gives you the option to include all menus and behind the scenes, etc.,

It saves me having to transfer from DVD to DVD to fit 2hr+ movies or shorter movies that come on a disk 4.5gb+

Why some movies under 2hrs in length are being issued on DVD9 as against DVD5 who knows. Well we all know. Its so its harder for the perosn on the street to copy them.

I have burned 8gb (DVD9) disks onto 4.5gb (DVD5) with full audio options, subtitles behind the scene and full menu function. And the quality is more than impressive.

So if you are like me and want a good software package, im afraid like me you may have to buy an official copy - But it is worth the money in this case.

It has also helped with making my burned DVD more compatable on other machines.

For the size and price that I paid for it, It gets 9 out of 10. Its works better and burns better and allow better compatability that the HP sortware that I got with my DVD+RW drive.

But then again the firmware update caused some problems on the HP drive. i.e the older firmware version is more compatable. But why release and updated firmware that is worse??

Only HP can answer that.

Systems used.
        800 PIII
        120gb Hard Drive
        250 SDRam
        HP DVD 200i
        Creative DXR3 DVD - (Multiregion and Macrovision Off)

Philips 890 (latest firmware update, Mulitregion - handy for transfering NTSC video straight to DVD in PAL or NTSC) - now reads all burned DVD from HP player (use to be a bit tempermental before DVD2ONE and CopyToDVD)

Philips Lx3000s home cinema system

Dazzle DVD Complete Deluxe - Great for making full functional menu moving menu buttons etc., and behind the scenes options from Camcorder, etc., - Good buy 8 out 10 - Good for somebody who uses DV footage alot - otherwise not worth the money if you just want to make a back-up copy of a DVD.

Comment

Working...